Vörösiszap

English speaking visitors, this way please

Moderátorok: TomiTomi, StangMan

stellajella
Úrvezető

Vörösiszap

Hozzászólás Szerző: stellajella » 2011.02.08 16:47

Hi,
what really makes me angry since it happened is this catastrophy in Kolontár and Devecser.
Not only do the responsible people have the guts to call it a "natural catastrophy" in german on their homepage. I did send them an email then telling them, that this was for sure not a catastrophy caused by nature but harming nature.
Viktor Orban had promised to punish the responsible people but Mr. Bakony obviousely is back to his normal status of avoiding to take any responsibility.
Now, I saw, that there has been a post about this Vörösiszap but my Hungarian is not good enough to understand, as well as I don´t fully understand what I found in the net about the still leaking sh*t into the ground.
What I am wondering is: where are the politicians heads? Where the ostriches heads are? Or in the bums of the responsible people? Why can it happen, that after all this disaster, the production is going on as if nothing had happened and the spill is still leaking into the ground?
When it´s getting dry and sunny, the wind will poison other parts of the country as well, it is extremely dangerous. The people who had been trying to help there all had problems with their lungs, even though wearing face masks.
So, can anybody tell me, if I am mistaken in my thoughts, that the whole area has been falling into oblivion?
Thanx, and sorry, that my post turned out a bit rude, but I am passionate about life, being 2-legged, 4-legged, winged, finned or botanical, and I hate immorality.
http://greenpeace.hu/hirek/p1/rkezdo/i302" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Best regards
Gaby

Válasz küldése